Join us for a fun-filled (and safe, socially-distanced) afternoon at The Grove on October 31 from 3-5 p.m., hosted by our Grove Youth and Confirmation classes.
Children in grade 5 and younger are invited to get dressed in fun and funny Halloween costumes and drive through the Grove parking lot for a safe and fun afternoon of trick-or-treating! Tell your friends!
For more information, or if you are a youth or confirmation parent who would like to host a trunk or volunteer at the event, email Anna Fish.
- Youth and Confirmation hosts will be given gloves upon arrival to hand out treats.
- All treats need to be individually wrapped
- Masks will be required at all times when interacting with non-family members. We recommend bringing your own camp chairs if you have them.
- Please keep 6 feet distance from others outside of your group/household.
- We will have sanitation items such as anti-bacterial wipes and sprays, hand sanitizer, and masks on hand and ask that you have your own with you as well!